Monday, April 30, 2018

M7 Task

For my M7 task I did the three good things 
from 4/20/18-4/27/18


  • 4/20/18
1. J Cole dropped his new album KOD.
- J Cole one of my favorite artist of all time stunned the twitter sphere when he tweeted that he was releasing a new album on 4/20/18.
2. One of my coworkers bought me buffalo wild wings.
- Me and my coworker were arguing about what was the special at buffalo wild wings on Tuesday and we bet that whoever got it wrong had to buy the other person wings, and I won.
3. Rockets won game one
- As you may know the NBA playoffs are currently going on and I really want the rockets to win it all this year and I was happy because they won their first playoff game against Minnesota


  • 4/21/18
1. I got a good leg workout.
- Lately I have been having some pain in my left knee and it bothered me when I would hit legs, but for some reason It did't hurt this day and I got a really good leg workout.
2. 3 Dubs back to back on fortnite.
- I hoped on with the boys on fortnite and we ended up getting three victory royals back to back something I have never done before.
3.I got a oil change.
- after avoiding it for a while I finally decided to get a oil change for my car and it just felt really good to have gotten that out of the way and have one less thing to worry about.


  • 4/22/18
1. I went to ASU
- I went to ASU to check out the campus and just hangout with some of my friends that go there and it was just a good time and really fun. We hooped talked to girls and got some wings.
2. Mom cleaned my shoes.
- when I got home from ASU my mom had washed my shoes and they looked like new.
3. I won $20 on a scratch off
- I had to get something from HEB and when I was paying I saw the scratch off tickets and I had not played in a while so I decided to purchase one and ended up winning $20 bucks!


  • 4/23/18
1. I Got a A on my personal finance exam.
- I was up really late the night prior to this exam and I was so stressed out, but I killed it and got a A on it.
2. I made good money at work.
- I made over $140 in tips at work.
3. I got a new guitar strap
-My dog had recently chewed up my guitar strap which I was not happy about so I ordered a new one online and it finally arrived.


  • 4/24/18
1. My mom made chocolate chip pancakes.
- I had been telling my mom that I have been craving her chocolate chip pancakes and she surprised me with them when I woke up.
2. Taco Tuesday.
- I go to Rosas cafe almost every Tuesday for the taco Tuesday special.
3. I finished all my art homework
- I take art online and the professor has the homework all open and I finished up all the assignments left and now all I have to do is take one more quiz which should be cake.


  • 4/25/18
1. Class canceled
-One of my professors canceled class which is always amazing
2. Haircut
- I got a very much needed haircut
3. Filled up my tank
- I get a certain satisfaction in filling up my car tank and it makes me happy.


  • 4/26/18
1. New Tv
- I upgraded my tv and bought me a new sixty inch one which is huge!
2. Psychology class was fun
- Me and my partner presented and it went really well and also we had a guest speaker and the activities she had us do were really fun.
3.INFINITY WAR
- I had bought the tickets for this movie a month before it came out and I had been anxiously waiting for it and let me tell you, it was worth the wait! It was soooooooo good if you haven't watched it yet invite me to go watch it again with you.


  • 4/27/18
1.Congreso 2k18
- Every year my church takes our youth group to a event in Waco called congreso. I have been going since I was like fifteen and it is a amazing experience, it really charges your spiritual battery and gets that fire In your heart to worship and server the lord going.
2. Jazz eliminate Thunder
- the Utah jazz eliminate the thunder in game 7 to move on to the semi conference finals.
3. Church time
- After the event and concert at congreso we all meet up in one of our hotel rooms and discuss and reflect on what we learned that night. Also I play the guitar and we all sing worship songs.

1 comment:

  1. Man awesome blog it is so nice to see how even the smallest of things can have the biggest impacts with the most positive impacts too. I have enjoyed reading all your blogs keep up the great work man.

    ReplyDelete

Final Blog Post!

Through out this semester I have gained so much knowledge and understanding of psychology and I know it will benefit me in the long run. I w...