Thursday, January 18, 2018

About Me

What's up guys my name is Bryan Zepeda and I have two younger siblings, a sister that attends Cisco and a brother who goes to Abilene High. I was born In Denver Colorado, but moved here to Abilene at the age of five and have been here ever since. Im not your typical Mexican cowboys fan, I go for the Broncos. Im twenty and will be twenty one this summer so that should be pretty lit. I am a very active person and love to work out and play sports. My favorite movie of all time is Training day and its on Netflix right now so y'all should go watch it. I love listening to all kinds of music (rap, country, hip hop, Christian) except heavy metal rock I don't play that. My hobbies consist of NBA 2k,
jet skiing, movies, working out, playing and watching sports, music, hanging out with friends, and traveling.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Bryan, i also moved to the Abilene area when i was five and i absolutely love it here! Most of our hobbies consist of the same things so that's really cool and something that we have in common. I'm looking forward to getting to know each other in class and throughout the semester.

    ReplyDelete

Final Blog Post!

Through out this semester I have gained so much knowledge and understanding of psychology and I know it will benefit me in the long run. I w...